Have you decided working for a startup or even founding your own company? If yes, here are some useful guidelines from Mark Cuban’s from hiring passionate people to never hiring a PR firm. As per Mark, below rules aren’t just for those founding the companies, but for those who are considering going to work for them, as well.
Here are a few of Mark Cuban’s rules for startups:
- Don’t start a company unless it’s an obsession and something you love.
- If you have an exit strategy, it’s not an obsession.
- Hire people who you think will love working there.
- Sales cures all. Know how your company will make money and how you will actually make sales.
- Know your core competencies, and focus on being great at them.
If you want to know more about the rules and guidelines for startup, check out the above video.
Mark is an American businessman and investor, he has been successful in a variety of businesses. He sold his first startup, MicroSolutions, for $6 million to CompuServe and sold his second startup, Broadcast.net, in 1998 to Yahoo for $6 billion.Category Startups