He left a high paying job to bet on himself and start a .com business when everyone thought he was crazy. He built it to become the largest retailer in the world and prove his doubters wrong. He’s now worth over $46 billion and is one of the richest people in the world. He’s Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com, and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
Varnana was a Technology Analyst at iamwire. She reviewed tech-based startups dealing with eCommerce ,...
Starting Up Lessons
How To Start A Startup
How To Start A Hardware Startup
How To Build A Great Startup Culture
How To Raise Funding
How To Get The Right Valuation
How To Build A Great Startup Team
How To Acquire Users At Low Cost
How To Scale Up Your Startup
Array (  => 133888  => 133834  => 133884  => 133878  => 133866  => 133861 ) --133892
- Two Lean Startup Hacks to Get Millions of New Customers
- Prepathon – A Test Preparation Mobile App by PaGaLGuY
- FundingWire: Google Capital Backs Girnar Soft; LifeCare Raises Seed Fund; OneClickWash Bags Investment & More
- [Video] How Do You Value Your Startup?
- ServX: A Doorstep Boutique Service for Your Car Driven by BIT Mesra Alumni
- Pick Your Tools Wisely; Small Fixes Can Lead to Big Productivity Gains