In this video, Kevin Rose chats with Kevin Systrom, Founder of the popular social photo sharing app, Instagram about the latter’s life- growing up with computers, his time spent at Stanford, and landing an internship at a startup destined to be worth billions. This ultimately led to launching Instagram which is now 15 million users strong and one of the fastest growing social networks in the world.
Varnana was a Technology Analyst at iamwire. She reviewed tech-based startups dealing with eCommerce ,...
Starting Up Lessons
How To Start A Startup
How To Start A Hardware Startup
How To Build A Great Startup Culture
How To Raise Funding
How To Get The Right Valuation
How To Build A Great Startup Team
How To Acquire Users At Low Cost
How To Scale Up Your Startup
Array (  => 133735  => 133701  => 133711  => 133697  => 133691  => 133685  => 133678 ) --133740
- Productivity Hacks: Making My Tasks Emotional
- Smart Cities India 2016 to Showcase Smarter Solutions for a Better Tomorrow
- What Comes After The Big Launch?
- FundingWire: FlipClass Bags $1M and eSwasthya Gets Angel Funding
- Show Me the Money: 8 Tips on Securing Startup Funding
- Why Your Startup Needs a Sales Methodology
- DealWire: ShopClues To Acquire Mobile Payments Startup Momoe Technologies