Every startup founder should have a basic grasp of the discounted cash flow (DCF) technique. In this video, Tim Bennett – Partner and Editor at Killik & Co., explains what DCF is and, how you can use it to value a company.
Varnana was a Technology Analyst at iamwire. She reviewed tech-based startups dealing with eCommerce ,...
Starting Up Lessons
How To Start A Startup
How To Start A Hardware Startup
How To Build A Great Startup Culture
How To Raise Funding
How To Get The Right Valuation
How To Build A Great Startup Team
How To Acquire Users At Low Cost
How To Scale Up Your Startup
Array (  => 134080  => 134096  => 134019  => 134091  => 134067  => 134051  => 134041 ) --134108
- Adyep: Expanding the Horizon of Gamification Industry Using AR & VR
- Making Education Effective Again
- MyAdvo: An Attempt to Simplify Legal Services for Laymen
- Age and Success Factor- in Startups
- [Video] Steve Jobs Knew How to Run a Meeting: Here’s How He Did it
- [Video] How do I Determine the Valuation of my Company?
- The Truth About Being An Entrepreneur