Navayuvak Entrepreneurs, in association with Jaarvis Accelerator, E-Cell of FR. CRCE & NMIMS MPSTE is organising The Mumbai Start-Up Fest. This fest is the first of its kind. Navayuvak encourages all start-up enthusiasts and entrepreneurs to gather and promote the cause of entrepreneurship in Mumbai to achieve its vision of making Mumbai the No. 1 Start-Up city by 2020. The fest is aimed at celebrating the spirit of entrepreneurship. The theme of The Mumbai Start-Up Fest is Smart City, which is powered and designed exclusively in collaboration with the government of Maharashtra.
Various speakers from entrepreneurial and business background alike will be present at the event to motivate and answer questions, as well as host panel discussions on engaging topics related to the growth of entrepreneurship and its community in Mumbai. Here are the speakers who will be present on the Panel for Mumbai Start-Up Fest:
- Guest of Honour, Smt. Poonam Mahajan (Member of Parliament)
- Shweta Shalini (BJP Maharashtra, Spokesperson)
- Devang Dave (Founder, Social Central and the brain behind Maharahtra’s E-Governance
- Portal – Aple Sarkar
- Brett Stevens ( Vice President, Jaarvis Accelerator)
- Vikash Mittersen (Founder,India Business Group & CMD Nazara Technologies)
- Abhijeet Kumar ( Co-Founder, Ah! Ventures & Co-founder, Pronto Infotech)
- Satish Kataria (Founder, Catapooolt)
- Zaheer Adenwalla Co founder and CTO of Ketto
- Mr. Ajay Ramasubramaniam (Director – Zone Startups India)
- Kartik Raichura (Founder, Management Paradise and Entrepreneurs.co.in)
Top-5 Pitches To Be Selected As Winners of the Mumbai Global Competition at the Mumbai Startup Fest To Give Direct Access To Zone Startups Acceleration Programme.
The event is also organising India’s 1st IOT Training Workshop.
Important Discussions Covered At The Fest:
- Talk on why Mumbai is not the No. 1 Start-Up hub of India.
- Panel discussion on Fund Management for Start-Ups
Disclosure: iamwire is an official media partner of Mumbai Startup Fest 2016