Be a traveler not a tourist, while keeping this motto in mind the Ministry of Tourism (MoT), Government of India has finally launched an official travel app ‘Tripigator’ for Android users.
With a view to enhance the travel experience in India for both domestic and international travelers, the application works by asking basic inputs such as timeline, budget, area of interest (adventure, romantic, nature etc.) and destinations of your choice.
The app creates personalized itineraries matching user preferences. The app also has integrated maps and geo-location based discovery of details which further improves traveler’s in-destination experience. To improve efficiency and reduce user’s effort, the app generates personalized travel itinerary based on fewer inputs by replacing 10 tabs to tab. The website www.tripigator.com is already an official travel planner of Ministry of Tourism and is available on Incredible India’s website.
During the launch Mr. Parvez Dewan, Secretary, Ministry of Tourism said “The Android Application offers travelers a unique planning experience, and travelling to and within India will be at the tourists fingertips. The price sensitivity feature offered in the software will help people to plan holidays as per their budget,”
Key features of the app:
– Personalized itinerary planning – get holiday plans based on your preferences with real time prices and easily change the details like activity, hotel and route options.
– Collaborate with your travel companions with a single tap and Edit the same plan together.
– Discover destinations by your interests, region, season etc.
– Use near me now to find things to do, Hotels, Restaurants, ATMs and Hospital/clinic near you.
– Explore Restaurants and Eateries by food type and popularity.
– Get quick and easy accessibility to comprehensive information on 350+ destinations, 4000+ Activities, 18000+ Hotels with travellers review, 20000+ Restaurants, millions of flight, bus, train routes all with prices
– Choose the hotel after reading the summary of millions of verified reviews.
– Seamless user experience and visually appealing user interface.
How it works:
Tripigator uses big-data technology to analyze millions of web pages, price points, reviews and other travel data-signals to create personalized holiday plans matching to your preferences.