TLabs, an initiative of Times Internet, has started its fifth Batch on the third week of February, 2014, consisting of seven startups across various sectors ranging from fashion to gaming to ad tech to real estate. With this batch, it took its portfolio count to 30 startups.
The founders of these start-ups will be based out of TLabs Noida office for the next 4 months and will get assistance in building businesses from the initial MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
Below is a brief description of the startups that constitute the Spring 2014 batch of TLabs:
1) Fashupp: a social fashion platform to discover and create interactive mashups of latest fashion trends and looks thereby increasing user engagement and leading to more online sales. Currently, Fashupp provides catalogue of more than 200 thousand apparels and accessories from a range of large and boutique ecommerce stores.
2) ParallelDots: a tool that allows any content archive to be presented in a story using advanced techniques of NLP and machine learning. For publishers and bloggers, it automatically creates timeline of any event using their archive and present it in an interactive, intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface on their webpage.
3) Vidgyor: enables broadcasters and content distributors monetize live TV streams by inserting targeted mid-roll ads on any internet connected device. It increases advertising inventory and optimizes revenue by aggregating ad-networks.
4) Ghar360: a cloud based 3D augmented reality platform for home design that allows users to customize and visualize the designs even before they buy or build. It also allows architects and builders to exhibit their projects in an innovative way which can be used as a quick sales and marketing tool.
5) Spayee: enables institutes to set up cloud based smart digital libraries comprising of eBooks and other educational content such as notes, assignments, project reports etc. The personalized platform also allows users to link their notes and resources to any topic while providing accessibility from anywhere and across any device.
6) TakeZero: a marketplace to connect creative and performing artists like models and actors with talent agencies. Professionals can showcase their portfolios and build their personal brands while talent hunters can run campaigns and manage audition events online.
7) GreedyGame: a unique platform for advertisers to create highly effective and engaging digital marketing campaigns. With GreedyGame, brands can tell their stories to the consumers using in-game characters while game developers get a new source of monetization through native advertising.
To contact the author, email at email@example.com