Business, Investments

Times Internet invests in online education marketplace GradeStack

gradestacklogoGradeStack, a Delhi based education marketplace has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Times Internet. The startup was also a part of TLabs’ third batch of startups.

Started by Sanjeev Kumar and Shobhit Bhatnagar in 2013, GradeStack provides web and mobile based interactive education courses for GRE, CFA and CBSE boards.

Working on a freemium model, the startup has partnered with several publishers and institutes like Career Power and AOC to create mobile ready content that includes assessment, open discussions and other features. It adds about eight to ten courses each month, as it plan to increase its content’s bandwidth.

gradestack tweet.jpg

The startup provides 30 percent of its revenues to the content provider, keeping the remaining 70 percent for itself, and thus monetize. Currently available on Android, the company is planning to soon roll out its app’s iOS version as well.

The author can be reached at

Have ideas to share? Submit a post on iamwire

One comment

  1. 1

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>