Nasscom has recently partnered with Frost & Sullivan to benchmark Indian software product firms through its ‘Product Excellence Matrix’ (PEM) program, on the basis of their strategic and execution excellence. As per the report, the Nasscom PEM initiative will cover seven segments in series.
Currently, Phase I is concluded with opportunity for enterprise mobility and analytics software products which includes Big Data, Marketing Analytics, Enterprise Business Intelligence and others. As per the report, India is considered to be a hub for analytics products market
Here is a glimpse of complete matrix:
Other key findings of the report include:
– Out of 64, more than 50% firms were incorporated in 2013 with Bengaluru continue to dominate in the analytics products space.
– approx. 22% of the analytics firms are from Tier II locations like Thiruvananthapuram
– Offset markets continue to attract Indian product vendors with 85% having their market focus globally.
- 50% of the products focused on niche application of analytics including web analytics, infrastructure, network analytics, etc. Also, 59% fall in the revenue level of INR 5 crore and above.
- Indian BI software revenue is forecasted to reach USD 139.50 Mn in 2014, with an increase of approx. 16% over 2013.
- Firms spend 5-7% of their marketing spend on analytics, and this is expected to go up to 7-10% in the next three years.
To read the complete report, click here. To contact the author, email at email@example.comCategory News Technology