Hong Kong based accelerator program AcceleratorHK has recently graduated 5 startups from its second batch of incubator program which ran for 14 week.
AcceleratorHK, was launched in November last year and is sponsored by Telerik, for its second batch of startups it has opened applications from both inside and outside Hong Kong.
Lets have a look at the graduated startups:
1. CaptainPlanner: It streamlines the process of trip planning by aggregating the useful information and resources on attractions, restaurants, and events with their reviews. It also generates map-centric itineraries, as of now the startup only provides suggestions for HongKong and currently it is also in process of partnering with some local airlines and hotels in HK to expand its itineraries.
2. Dood: It is a social advertising mobile app for viral marketing, customer acquisition, event promotion, campaign and CRM. It’s platform converts images into advertisements in fraction of seconds. Consumers at a merchant’s store can scan the QR code on dood! sticker and open the app, one just need to click the picture and a advertising picture can be created. By using its platform for sharing pictures on Facebook or on the app itself users can also be rewarded and their friends can use the photo to redeem special offers.
3. GyaanTel: A majority of businesses in India use pen and paper to track the deals and record the details, to bring out change in this Gyaan Tel, an Indian Startup has developed a Application that allows retailers to track inventory and manage sales via a touch-screen interface. With this it also allows retailers to analyse historical sales, inventory levels and they can even send messages to suppliers with desired orders via their mobile device, keep track of supplier visits in their calendar and send reminders via SMS.
4. Sofly: It allows people to track their favourite TV shows and movies and share them with friends. It also helps people to organize their collection and keep track of everything that they have seen.
5. Verybite: Its an online homemade food delivery platform in Hong Kong, connecting office dwellers who need lunchboxes and talented housewife chefs. It also allows buyers and sellers to interact before each deal.
To contact Author, email firstname.lastname@example.org