‘The Hatch’ incubator, which provides a combination of startup accelerator including business incubator, has launched its startup accelerator programme and has incubated 7 startups in the first batch.
The Hatch has been founded by Anupama Arya, Puneet Vatsayan (co-founders of 3 Entrepreneurial Ventures in Silicon Valley and India), Prajakt Raut and P. K. Gulati in collaboration & support from Arvat Foundation and has created a mentor panel comprising of over 50 entrepreneurs, investors and senior professionals.
The startups are:
- EOnline Tutors – A Chandigarh based online tutoring company.
- Campus Media – A Delhi based startup creating brand engagement solutions on college campuses.
- Go Gobble – Based out of Mumbai, Go Gobble is an Online food ordering and restaurant table booking portal.
- Mera Gao Power – A startup doing solar powered micro grids for off-grid villages. MGP provides electricity for 2 bulbs and a mobile charging point for Rs. 25 per week to villages without power.
- Start Kart – based out of Gurgaon, Start Kart is an online platform that helps shoppers make better informed decisions on products.
- Toy Monk – A Hyderabad based online toy portal.
- Tune Patrol –Tune Patrol is a social music discovery platform to promote independent music artists. With Tune Patrol artists will be able to upload their songs onto the site and let listeners explore and buy their songs in an engaging game like experience.
Elucidating about the objective of the accelerator, Prajakt Raut, Co-Founder & Executive Director, The Hatch said, “The Startup Accelerator Program of The Hatch is designed to provide shortlisted startups on-going assistance including deep-engaged mentoring, access to capital, visibility on the website of The Hatch and assistance in accessing customers through the power of vast global network of The Hatch’s high-profile mentor panel.”
Meanwhile, “The Hatch” has created a mentor panel comprising of over 65 entrepreneurs, investors and senior professionals and plans to incubate 1000 entrepreneurs over the next 5 years. The Hatch Startup Accelerator Program is designed to provide shortlisted startups on-going assistance including deep-engaged mentoring, access to capital, and assistance in accessing customers through the global network of The Hatch’s mentor panel.
Category News Startups